Number of homes: 169 homes
Builders’ Names: New Urban West
Year(s) built: 1992-1995
Square footage range: Huntington: 2,615 (3 bedrooms, 2 car garage), Greystone: 3,250 (approx.), Hartford: 3,250 (approx.), Windsor: 3,300 (All floor plans except Huntington offer 5 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms and a den).
HOA includes: 24-hour guard-operated gate, landscaping, fencing, community policing.
Major community advantages:
– Small, quiet, gated community
– Many golf course locations
– SeaCliff Elementary, Dwyer Middle School, Huntington Beach High School
– Kid-friendly – has sidewalks in front of all houses
– “N” Island is a section of 11 houses with deeper lots on the golf course